Saturday 15 October 2016

OOTD: It's Warming Up!


 Outfit details 
Shirt: Valleygirl
Skirt: Mint Vanilla
Shoes: Billabong

It's exam time for me right now, which has prompted a keen interest in restarting this little blog! It's been on my mind ever since I got back from Europe in January, but the year has flown and I haven't had the time. Now, the summer months stretch before me and I'm hoping I'll be able to keep it up. 

The past few weeks, the weather has really started to warm up and blue skies have beckoned me outside. Last weekend, I popped on this outfit to head out for the morning with Jake. We started the day off with a beautiful breakfast at my favourite local cafe, then headed down the river for some stand up paddle boarding. It was my first time trying it, and I was a little worried I'd be too un-co to get the hang of it, but I actually feel like I did really well! It was so nice cruising up and down the river, spotting turtles, bream and jellyfish as we went. Now I just need to convince Jake to buy me my own board for my birthday. I can see the two of us spending lots of summer days exploring the river this way.

Bikini: Rip Curl

No comments:

Post a Comment