Monday 18 August 2014

Moodboard: Blog Layout

All images & credit can be found on this pinterest board.

Since I am incredibly impatient and was eager to return to blogging, I thought I'd show you a little sneak peek of the feel I hope Little Foal will have once it receives its shiny, new layout. This colour palette is much more "me" than the one the blog has now, and I think it has a much more earthy pastel feel, which I love. All these pictures come from the pinterest board I sent Ella the link to when I asked her to redesign my blog. Rather than trying to describe the feel I wanted it to have, I thought I'd give her a visual aid to go by and get her inspired. I am really looking forward to seeing what Ella does with this pinterest board, and how she interprets the colours and themes that it shows. The colours and themes of this board tie in with another project I am currently working on (a business idea!) which won't be ready to be revealed until early next year. I'm really looking forward to my return to blogging, and the new direction I hope it will bring to this blog. I thought long and hard about starting fresh with a new name and new blog entirely, but Little Foal is too much a part of me for me to be able to let go. 





No comments:

Post a Comment