Tuesday 21 January 2014

Exciting News!



So, some much-needed exciting news came mine and Jake's way on Monday that I just couldn't wait to share on the blog! After four months of looking for our own place in Lennox Head, we have finally been approved for a place! YAAAAYYYYYYYY!

Now, it's only a small, 2 bedroom unit and not at all the home of my dreams, but it is incredibly cute and from the moment we walked in the door, I could just see all our stuff in the rooms and picture the way I would have it decorated. I was so anxious waiting for over a week to hear back from the real estate, but finally we got the word that it is ours if we want it and I'm so relieved!

Now, Jake thinks we should look at another place that the same real estate is advertising, but I'm not so sure. We have been waiting for this for so long that I just want to jump right in! I can't wait to finally be living with my other half, to have my own space again and to start on this next phase of our lives together. If I can talk Jake around to making the leap and signing the lease, we could move in this weekend! I can't wait to show you all photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment