Tuesday 9 April 2013

What I Wore


On Friday, I was feeling pretty down. I had a uni assignment due which I hadn't even started, I was all sniffly (still) and my knee was killing me. I knew I wouldn't be doing anything special for the day and my only outing would be to the doctors, but I decided I wanted to get dressed properly anyway.

It is absolutely amazing what a nice outfit and a bit of make up can do for your mood. Instant uplift! Plus, I was wearing my new op shop blouse and new eyeshadow and lipstick which always makes a girl feel good!

What do you think of this outfit? I felt so fresh and pretty in it all day :)

Wearing:
Blouse - op shop (late 80's to early 90's Katie's)
Skirt - ICE
Shoes - k-mart
Wallet - Colette
Jewellery - all my gifted everyday stuff








No comments:

Post a Comment