Tuesday 4 December 2012

Handmade Gift Exchange: My Present From Sheryl!

Last week my present from Sheryl, my Handmade Gift Exchange partner, came in the mail. Here it is, and I must say I could not be more delighted with it!

Somehow, Sheryl cottoned on to my innate love of baking and tea because look at the gorgeous embroidery she has done on the pockets and front of my apron!

She also added little choccies to the hand towel she made me (how cute!)

I saw her post about the hand towel on her blog and I told her I loved it, I never would have dreamed she was giving it to me.

Thank you so much Sheryl for the beautiful gift you have given me. It has been such a pleasure getting to know you and I appreciate all the work you have put into this present so much! I hope you like your present, which I know has just arrived. I wish I had a picture of me wearing the apron but I haven't had anyone around me to take one yet, and I'm sorry about the lateness of this post, but I am still without a computer after the storm wrecked the carpet in our office (our computer is all pulled apart and all over the house at the moment) so I have had to wait until I got to my boyfriend's place to use his.



1 comment:

  1. i am so glad you like your parcel Sunae and i am so glad that i have had this opportunity to get to know you better.xx

    ReplyDelete