Monday 12 November 2012

Gift Exchanges... How exciting!

So, last Friday I finally found out who my partner for the Craftaholics Anonymous Handmade Gift Exchange is! Her name is Sheryl, and over the weekend I have greatly enjoyed getting to know her a little bit and brainstorming what to make her while browsing her blog. I found out that she, like me, is a fan of shabby chic decor, she loves roses and she loves light green. I now have a few ideas floating around my little brain of what to make her, and am excited to get started! This is my first gift exchange, and I am finding it to be a thrilling process - making something especially for another person is always great, but especially when you are getting to know a new person in the process!

I loved the idea of the handmade exchange so much, that when I saw that Lara's Vintage and The Busy Bee are hosting a thrifted gift exchange, I signed up for that one as well! My two loves - thrifting and sewing, and two chances to share my loves with another person and make some new friends in the process! If you would like to join the thrifted gift exchange, click here for details. I can't wait to share with you what I turn out for these special people, as well as what I recieve in return!

For a look at my CA Handmade Gift Exchange inspiration board on Pinterest, click here!

1 comment:

  1. its great to get to know you as well Sunae.xx

    ReplyDelete